Monday, August 24, 2009

home sweet home

Took the cats to the vet to get their health certificates and OK to fly. They're good enough to fly, but Scooter has a bit of a heart murmur I was implored to get checked out in the next few months. Calling to make the cargo reservation tonight to fly them out Wednesday. When all is said and done, moving the cats will be the most expensive part of this excursion!

It's become very, very difficult to motivate myself to schlep into work. It's a bad situation all around and definitely not good for my health. I just have to keep reminding myself that it's just a few more weeks, and it's all behind me. Today was an early day for the cats, taking Friday off completely to finish up on moving out, and it's back to the ManHouse this weekend. Is this all really happening? It's all just a little too jarring.

Anyway. If you're curious to know where I'll be living... here's the craigslist ad for the other room. It's home!

1 comment:

Sayre said...

That looks rather nice! But aren't you glad you pared it down BEFORE you move???? I especially love the window over the bed.

Pets are just plain expensive. My most cost efficient pet is Boo the Betta. The next one is Stormy the Gerbil. But the cats and dogs with their shots and medications are incredibly expensive. And everytime one dies, I think that's it, we won't replace it. And then we do. Sigh. I'm just a sucker for fur babies.