Monday, August 25, 2008

recommendations

First off, a few blogs I've stumbled on recently that make me laugh:

Cake Wrecks -- professionally made cakes that have gone horribly, horribly wrong.

It's Lovely! I'll Take It! -- culling only the very best from real estate listings on the Internet

Photoshop Disasters -- Photoshop is a fantastic program ... in the right hands. In the wrong ones, it's a cavalcade of deformity!

--

And following up on the diplomatic work question... well, it kind of worked itself out. Fay came to town and knocked a lot of the plans we'd made off kilter. I made my concerns known with what we proceeded with, and they were heeded.

I'm finally beginning to shake off this cold, too. Took long enough!

3 comments:

Sayre said...

Yay! Mom filled me in a little more - you were definitely on the right side of that mess. Ah, Fay - such a mixed blessing.

I love Cake Wrecks. I need to check out the other ones!

Glad you're feeling better!

Anonymous said...

I am pleased to hear it, little brother... you can fill me in a little more over dinner tonight.

John

Sayre said...

Hey! I have an award for you over on my blog!